IALE offers 20.000 Euros as financial support for Foreign Scholar and young scientists as Travel Award support for attending the X IALE World Congress.
THE FASTEST IS THE WINNER!
THE CALL WILL OPEN ON 26TH APRIL 2019 AT NOON (Italian time – Central Europe Time)
1 – Who can apply for the support?
Foreign (not Italian people) scholars and young scientists that:
- Will present at least one accepted abstract to the congress;
- Students or Young scientists within 3 years of their last degree, able to certificate their
2 – How to apply for the grant?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com , containing:
- The completed form (Award-Form)
- A copy of your identity document or passport
- A copy of your degree or University student certification
- A copy of your accepted abstract
3 – How large are the awards?
The award size will differ depending from the World Bank Income Country List and from the distance of your Country from Italy. In this attachment (award & country), you can find the provided amounts for each foreign Country.
We can guarantee the support for the first 20 requests, determined by the order in which we receive the applications, until the depletion of the available funds.
The Foreign Scholar Travel Award winners will be contacted by the organizing committee.
4- When will you receive your award?
At the registration desk during the Congress (1-5 July 2019), you will receive a check in Euros, with the expected amount.